Are you a Social Media Maven? Do people come to you for tips and advice on all things social? If so, we’re looking for you!
We’re looking for a dynamic Social Media & Marketing Co-ordinator to join us. Please note, we are adding to our team, this isn’t a case of someone being replaced. There isn’t a deadline for this position to be filled. Instead we are looking for the very best person to join our team. Please no agencies.
Podengo is a market research agency, which specialises in finding creative, articulate and opinionated people to participate in a variety of research projects. We are a growing company, looking to expand over the next few years in the UK and further afield. We pride ourselves on being a nimble agency, with a strong work ethic and friendly attitude. This is reflected in our team, who are all lovely to work with.
We’re looking for someone who has a flair for interpreting our tone of voice. Experience of writing, either in a copy team or on a features desk is preferable, but we will also consider someone who is an active writer on their own blog. If you’ve been involved in Paid Social, that’s a bonus but not essential. You will work with our team to create visual content as well as inspiring written content. You’ll enjoy connecting with our followers via our platforms and will get involved in the conversation when appropriate.
You must be a self-starter who prioritises getting the work done. Experience of using CMS and a working understanding of SEO is important. You’ll be a daily social media user and instinctively understand which platforms fit into Podengo’s repertoire.
Please note this is a creative role and therefore requires a creative thinker. There is potential to also work with our team of Bloggers to curate further content.
We are open to applicants from the local area (offices based in Sunninghill, Ascot) as well as further away, working remotely. We recognise that flexible working is important, and we’re advocates of remote working, so there is the option for co-working space in London. This is potentially a full or part-time position. Salary is dependent on experience. (Please include your expectations in your application)
If you’re interested in this role, please check out our requirements below:
- Experience writing features or blogs for a brand or publisher
- Understanding and ability in interpreting tone of voice across different platforms
- A good ‘eye’ for what makes a compelling image for social media
- Used to working on a CMS (for yourself or within a business)
- Professional experience managing social media accounts
- Extensive knowledge of social media and SEO
- Creative mindset - someone excited about content and how it can be executed
- Experience in running and coming up with ideas for social media campaigns
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to maintain focus under pressure
- An interest in brands, shopping and people overall
- The ability to manage your own workload and take initiative in a fast-paced environment
To apply: send a covering note/email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Ability to show experience in writing. Please send two examples of your writing with your CV and cover letter - these can be online copy, print copy, catalogue copy, blog entry or longer article. Ideally on a topic relevant to Podengo.