We are looking for a Project Management superstar to join our team. We're a growing business and looking for a talented individual to join us. Absolutely no agencies.
Equally, we are flexible on experience (and salary range) to match this. You may have experience of marketing or market research, or you may not. It doesn’t matter to us. As long as you’re a talented person, with the right attitude, we’re keen to speak to you.
Podengo is a market research agency, which specialises in finding creative, articulate and opinionated people to participate in a variety of research projects. We are a growing company, looking to expand over the next few years in the UK and further afield. We pride ourselves on being a nimble agency, with a strong work ethic and friendly attitude. This is reflected in our team, who are all lovely to work with.
We are open to applicants from the local area (offices based in Sunninghill, Ascot) as well as further away. We recognise that flexible working is important, and we’re advocates of remote working, so there is the option for co-working space in London. This is a full-time position, due to the nature of the business.
If you’re interested in this role, please check out our requirements below:
- Confident, accurate and articulate communication with clients and participants
- Managing research partners efficiently and accurately throughout the set-up process, including briefing calls
- Using a variety of different social mediums to spread the word about Podengo
- Taking responsibility for and managing the recruitment element of research projects
- Able to adopt ad-hoc tasks into your daily workload
- Building strong relationships with external suppliers and clients too
- Costing projects as well as ensuring they are completed within budget
- Problem-solving. You must be the type of person who looks for solutions.
- General office support and office admin.
Working hours: Full time (working from home is advocated for flexibility)
Salary range: £25k-£35k depending on experience and skill set
To apply: send a covering note/email with your CV to email@example.com. In your covering note, please include a personal anecdote of how you have resolved a problem (in your work or social life).