Project Bookers (Self Employed) required - Flexible, work at home role
- Saturday, 30th March 2019
- UK wide - work from home
Job status: Self- employed
Podengo is a market recruitment company specialising in qualitative market research recruitment. We love dealing with people and we’re always on the lookout for creative people to take part in creative market research projects. These are all ‘one off’ projects. People are recruited to take part in focus groups, online research, one-to-one interviews. We are looking for self employed Project Bookers to join our team. This is a work from home role with flexible hours.
The Project Booker is on the frontline of our projects, the main role of the Project Booker is to filter and qualify potential market research participants. Our Bookers are the people who interview participants who want to take part in the various research events we offer. Bookers interview the potential participants usually after they have been screened online. All Bookers work on a project-by-project basis. Each project is varied and could either be an online task with 4-10 people or a series of focus groups around the UK. In each instance, Bookers need to ensure that potential participants meet the unique criteria sets, both in their written responses and via their telephone answers.
Key skills required:
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience of dealing with the public in a customer service or communications role
- Experience of managing multiple deadlines, commitments and projects simultaneously
- Experience of or demonstrable aptitude for working independently without direct supervision
- Tools for work including a computer running Skype, an email client, and spreadsheet software capable of handling MS Excel spreadsheets
- Reliable broadband and telephone solution for making large volumes of calls
- Initiative and a solution-oriented mindset